Himalayan Salt Lamps produce unfavorable ions which are scientifically shown to boost health, environment and well-being. They help neutralize the favorable ions given off from tvs, computer systems, artificial air conditioners, etc.
To get the best results, put the light in a place where you spend a lot of time each day or night.It’s like on your bedside lamp rack, next to your computer at home or work, in the kitchen, or near your favorite reading or TV spot.
More than one lamp is recommended.It is similar to plants, the more the better.You should have at least one in every room you frequently use, such as your bedroom and living room.You can get the benefits in any room- but here’s a list of suggested for you:
- -As nightlights in bathrooms, kitchens, and especially in children’s rooms. The dim light from these low wattage lamps will not disturb sleep. The negative ion effect of the lamp will contribute to a restful night.
- -Close to pet bedding and litter box – to reduce and eliminate odors.
- -As a travel light, it is used to remove musty and other odors from hotel rooms.
- -As an indoor plant, on the windowsill, near the radiator, behind the kitchen stove.
- -Replace candles during the holiday season – avoiding potential fire hazards.
- -In large office waiting rooms and conference rooms, contribute to peace, tranquility and a healthier working environment.
Another way to improve indoor air quality is to ventilate regularly so that the air can be circulated.In the winter, or when air pollution is serious, it may be difficult to open the Windows and let all the rooms be ventilated.
This is when the salt lamp is especially useful, it can help purify the air and remove stubborn winter insects.